Rent out your furnished apartment
Wunderflats makes it easy and convenient to reach thousands of reliable tenants that are looking for a furnished apartment. List once - rent out safely forever
Rent out your apartment
the wunder way
Quick and easy process
Our fast and transparent booking processes help you rent out your apartment with ease and in no time.
We work with 2000+ corporate clients and verify every tenant’s employment relationship and income.
High occupancy rate
We make sure that your apartment is never empty by advertising it on various platforms including ImmobilienScout24.
Average booking duration
Bookings without viewing appointments
We strive to make renting out the
best experience possible
Time saving through easy collaboration
"Wunderflats saves a lot of time and effort due to the uncomplicated cooperation. I can only recommend the dedicated team."
Bernhard Lechleitner:100+ furnished apartments
Increase of occupancy rate
"Wunderflats helped to increase my occupancy rate to almost 100%."
Milan Sekela:Is running more than 60 furnished apartments
Everything you can ask for as a landlord
"Friendly staff and verified tenants, everything you can ask for as a landlord. We hope to continue our productive cooperation and can definitely recommend Wunderflats. "
Selim Osman:Is running more than 30 furnished apartments
Fast and easy renting processes
"I can only recommend working with Wunderflats. Everything works perfectly. Thus, we can easily rent our serviced apartments. This is fundamental to us because we want to offer our guests fast and easy renting processes."
Sandra Fuchs:Is running more than 50 furnished apartments
Your furnished apartment
is in good hands
We know how difficult it can be to rent out an apartment to the right person. Wunderflats makes sure that your furnished apartment gets tenants you are looking for.
No matter if you want to rent out a furnished apartment, house, studio or a penthouse - once you list it on Wunderflats, we take care of the rest.Start renting out
- Fast and secure contracting
- No exclusivity nor binding contracts
- You are in full control over any decision
- Professional apartment photo shooting
- Individual price and listing advice
- Only pay in case of successful bookings
- Professional support every working day
Earn with Wunderflats
No, we want our tenants to only have to pay the rent they see in the listing. Please add all fees like electricity and wifi to the rent. Our real estate team is happy to assist you with finding the best price for your apartment! If you like advice on pricing send us a quick email to email@example.com!
No, you can’t check how often your listing has been viewed at the moment.
No, we won’t publish your personal contact details online. We only need those for our team, so we can reach out to you when we found a potential tenant for your furnished apartment.
Yes! We offer a free photographer service for our landlords. This helps us verify the details of the flat and lets us present your apartment in the most attractive way. We will be happy to find a date that suits you. To make an appointment just send us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, Wunderflats does not provide insurance for apartments. That is simply due to the fact, that it is not necessary. Our tenants are very careful and respectful with the apartments and damages are happening as good as never. But if something does break, or the furniture does take damage, the deposit you’ll get from your tenant covers you. And, of course, you have the statutory claims for damages from a lease. Additionally, we can prepare a handover certificate for the move in- and out, which will be part of the rental contract between you and the tenant.
Creating an apartment listing on our website is easily done in 3 quick steps. Please note, that you need to be logged in to successfully submit your listing. To create a listing start here wunderflats.com/create
- Enter the address of your apartment
- Enter the monthly rent for your apartment
- Upload your photos of the apartment
After uploading your photos you can then add a description of your apartment and give additional information (i.e., are pets allowed in your apartment) for potential tenants.
If you need any help with creating your apartment listing don’t hesitate to call us under +49 30 120 86 22 10 or write us an email to email@example.com.
We at Wunderflats believe, that renting out your furnished apartment should be simple, safe and without any effort for you. To achieve this, our team is on hand with help and advice for you and makes sure that you’ll get:
- Reliable and verified tenants We work with 400+ corporate clients and verify every tenant with their employer confirming their employment relationship and income.
- Maximum reach Your listing on Wunderflats will automatically be synchronized with ImmobilienScout24 and other services free of charge, allowing you to reach both business customers and private professionals.
- Fast and secure contracting We take care of the full contract process using our bulletproof rental contracts, once you have decided on a suitable tenant.
- Professional presentation A free photographer service not only verifies your apartment to potential tenants but also allows us to present it in the best light possible.
- Individual support We're here for the long-term, which is why you will always reach an experienced real estate professional for any advice.
- Only pay for successful rentals Only once you have signed a rental contract with your Wunderflats-Tenant we charge a 10% fee excl. VAT on the total rent.
No, taxes are not included in the fee. Additionally, to the 10%, you’ll have to add 19% VAT.
If you are content with an early end of the contract, you only pay the Wunderflats-fee for the actual time your furnished apartment was rented out.
We refund you the difference and attempt to seamlessly find a new tenant.
Listing your apartment is completely free for you. Only, when you rent out your apartment successfully via Wunderflats, we charge a 10% fee (excl. VAT) of the total rent.
How much rent you should charge, depends on different factors such as size, location, the number of beds and equipment of your apartment. You can calculate the rent from your expenses for furniture and utilities. We also recommend to reckon on 2-3 weeks vacancy per year.
If you’d like to get advice on how much to charge for your apartment, we are happy to help anytime. Send us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us under +49 30 120 86 22 10.
We’ll send you, shortly after your tenant signed the contract, a bill for the whole rental period. It is due to pay within 14 days after your tenant moved in. The fee only applies to months that you have actually rented out through Wunderflats.