How can I attract more prospective tenants to my listing?
To make your furnished apartment even more appealing to prospective tenants, you should pay attention to a few things:
- - High-quality, descriptive pictures and an attractive cover photo: First impressions count! Beautiful, bright photos of your flat are essential for a successful rental. Listings with a large selection of high-quality pictures achieve up to 25% higher demand. Listings with at least 20 photos are especially successful on our website. At Wunderflats you can have your apartment photographed by a professional real estate photographer. We offer this service free of charge to landlords whose apartment is available on Wunderflats for at least one year. If you have your apartment verified by one of our real estate photographers, your apartment will also automatically be displayed further up in the apartment search! Would you like to make an appointment with one of our professional photographers? Just send us a short e-mail to email@example.com.
- - A meaningful title: With the title of your listing, you attract the attention of prospective tenants. Choose a short, crisp headline in which you already mention the most important feature of your apartment. This way, you will immediately make the reader understand what makes your apartment special and distinguishes it from other apartments.
- - Informative and comprehensive description in German and English: A detailed description of your apartment is particularly interesting for prospective tenants and increases the attractiveness of your listing. Provide information about the location, the immediate surroundings, public transport connections, as well as the distance to the city centre, sights and the nearest supermarket, and highlight the apartment’s special features. The equipment of a furnished apartment has a great influence on both the demand and the rental price. Since many prospective tenants move to Germany from abroad, with an additional English description you can increase the number of prospective tenants you address with your listing.
- - Equipment for everyday use: Important essentials for your furnished apartment are, for example, an internet flat rate and a washing machine, as well as a fully equipped, functional kitchen. We will be happy to advise you on how to furnish your apartment in a practical manner. We have also put together some recommendations for furnishing your apartment (in German).
- - Up-to-date availability calendar: Regularly update the availability of your apartment so that your listing is always up to date. This is the only way you will receive booking requests and avoid vacancies.
- - Rental price: A reasonable and competitive rental price increases both the visibility of your listing on our website and the number of booking requests. Would you like a personal rental price consultation? We are happy to help! Just send us a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - Response time: Your reaction time to incoming booking requests, your ratio of accepted and rejected requests, as well as your payment behaviour also influence the ranking of your listing in the apartment search results by our algorithm. Please make sure that you always answer booking requests as promptly as possible, do not reject too many requests without reason and pay your bills on time.