About this listing
* Free WiFi * Using the laundry room free of charge * No deposit required * Weekly housekeeping The fully equipped 1-bedroom apartment is perfect for a carefree stay in Frankfurt. The kitchen has a stove and a microwave, a fridge with a freezer compartment, a dishwasher, Nespresso© coffee machine, water kettle and toaster. Pots, pans designer crockery and cutlery by Alessi© complete the kitchen equipment. To eat or work you will find a table in your apartment with two chairs. You have a cupboard and a shelf to organize all your stuff. To find a restful sleep transform the sofa bed in a queen-size bed. With TV Samsung HD TV 32 inches and free Wi-Fi you can enjoy a relaxing evening or work in your apartment. The bathroom is equipped with a shower, toilet, sink and a hair dryer. Soft towels, toiletries and bed linen are ready for your arrival and will be changed on a weekly basis including your regular housekeeping cleaning. The costs for the final cleaning is already included. Washing machine and dryer are available in the laundry room free of charge. If you don´t have time to do laundry by yourself your host will explain our laundry Service to you. To make your first evening comfortable we will surprise you with an italian welcome package, so you can feel like staying with friends. Your host regular organizes "Friends night out", so you can have a great evening with Brera and your neighbours. Our host and housemanager are available (during office hour - Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm) to support you in Frankfurt, share local insider tips or to be of any other help. You will be availalbe to enter your apartment through a digital key card system any time. Public Transport: 5 minutes walk to Frankfurt main station - Regional- & long distance trains - S-bahn lines 1 to 6, 8, 9 & U-bahn lines 4 and 5 - Tramway Lines 11, 12, 16, 17, 20, 21 - Bus lines 32, 33, 35, 46, 64 & Night bus lines N8 und N83
- Washing machineIn the building
- DryerIn the building
- Coffee machine
- Desk or workspace
- Door intercom system
- Bed linens
- Closet or chest of drawers
- Ironing board
- Smoke detector
- Double bed
When would you like to move in?
This listing represents 11 structurally identical apartments
The City of Frankfurt requests a Tourism Fee of EUR 2 per person and day which will be charged extra and is valid for NON-BUSINESS guests (in case of a business stay the name and adress of the company is mandatory). Currently we can only accept stays with a maximum stay of 180 nights.
Pets are allowed with conditions
Pets are allowed and we charge €3,00 per day.
Smoking is not allowed
- Type of energy certificate: Assessed by engineer (Bedarfsausweis)
- Date of issue: Before April 2014 (EnEV 2009)
- Main source of energy: Gas
- Type of heating: Central heating
- Year of construction: 1959
- Energy consumption parameter: 71 kWh/(m²*a)
Our agents offer you personal support throughout the booking process to make your experience easier, smoother, and faster.